The ultrasonic power supply is divided into a self-excited power supply and another exciting power supply, self-excited power supply is called the ultrasonic analog power supply, and its exciting power supply is called an ultrasonic generator. An ultrasonic generator, also known as an ultrasonic drive power supply, electronic box, or ultrasonic controller, is an important part of a high-power ultrasonic system. The function of the ultrasonic generator is to convert the commercial power into a high-frequency alternating current signal matched with the ultrasonic transducer to drive the ultrasonic transducer to work.
The ultrasonic generator generates a sinusoidal signal or pulse signal of a specific frequency, and this specific frequency is the working frequency of the transducer. The ultrasonic frequency applied in the ultrasonic equipment is 20KHz, 25KHz, 28KHz, 33KHz, 40KHz, 60KHz and above 100KHz.
The ultrasonic generator has a feedback link, which mainly provides feedback signals in two aspects: the first is to provide an output power signal, and the second is to provide a frequency tracking signal.
Advantages of the intelligent ultrasonic generator (compared to analog type):
- Automatic follow-up: Once the device is initially set up, it can work continuously without the need to adjust the generator.
- Automatic amplitude control: when the load changes during the operation of the transducer, it can automatically adjust the driving characteristics to ensure that the tool head gets a stable amplitude.
- System protection: When the system works in an unsuitable operating environment, the generator will stop working and display an alarm to protect the equipment from damage.
- Amplitude adjustment: The amplitude can be increased or decreased instantaneously during the work. The setting range of the amplitude: 0%~100%.
- Automatic frequency search: The working frequency of the tool head can be automatically determined and stored.
- Overheat protection: It can well protect the generator from being damaged.