Ultrasonic mechanical vibration structure includes: transducer, horn, tool head and conversion screw.
Matters needing attention in assembling the vibration structure:
- Check the contact surface should be flat and smooth without scratches, if there are scratches, lightly polished with metallographic sandpaper above zero. It is required that the defect can be smoothed without damaging the flatness of the contact surface.
- Clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces with a volatile and non-corrosive cleaning agent.
- Thoroughly clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces.
- All connecting screw holes should be perpendicular to the contact surface.
- Apply a thin layer of butter or petroleum jelly to the contact surface before tightening. Be careful not to apply it to the connecting screws and screw holes.
- Carefully tighten the two parts. According to the different specifications of connecting screws, control the appropriate tightening torque. Where possible, it should be tightened properly.
- If you loosen the joint surface again, you should not see any scars.
- The vibration amplitude of the vibration system is evenly touched by hand, no strange noise, and no severe local fever.
- After working for a period of time, there should be no signs of oxidation or ablation on the bonding surface, otherwise it means that the contact is not good here, and the ultrasonic energy is seriously lost here.
- When replacing the ultrasonic welding head, the replaced tool head needs to be treated. Wipe off the oil stain on the conversion screw part of the tool head to avoid oxidation. Prolonged exposure to the air will change the frequency of the tool head and reduce the use of molds and equipment. life.