What are the operating methods of ultrasonic plastic welding machine? Ultrasonic plastic welding machine (is a welding equipment developed by ultrasonic plastic welding equipment in the field of plastic welding
1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits ultrasonic waves to the weldment along with the welding head. Due to the large acoustic resistance at the two weldments, local high-temperature parts melt at the interface. Under pressure, the two weldments can achieve a beautiful, fast and strong fusion effect.
2. Embedding (insertion) method: nuts or other metals are to be inserted into plastic workpieces. First, the ultrasonic wave is transmitted to the metal, and the metal object is directly buried in the molded plastic through high-speed vibration, and the plastic is melted at the same time, and the embedded is completed after the solidification.
3. Riveting method: To join metal and plastic or two pieces of plastic with different properties, ultrasonic riveting method can be used to make the weldment not easy to be brittle, beautiful and strong.
4. Spot welding method: Use small welding heads to weld two large plastic products in separate points, or the entire row of toothed welding heads directly press on two plastic workpieces, so as to achieve the effect of spot welding.
5. Molding method: The plastic workpiece is melted and formed instantly by ultrasonic wave, and when the plastic solidifies, it can make the metal or other plastics firm.
6. Removal method: using the special design method of welding head and base, when the plastic workpiece is just ejected, it is directly pressed on the plastic branch, and the effect of resection is achieved by ultrasonic transmission.