Ultrasonic embossing machine adopts frequency broadband tracking technology, so that the output frequency of the ultrasonic generator is always consistent with the frequency of the transducer, thereby ensuring the quality of stitching and embossing, and greatly extending the life of the ultrasonic generator and transducer device; Use high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to two or more materials to be welded.
Working principle: Ultrasonic lace machine wide frequency tracking technology: When the output frequency of the ultrasonic generator does not match the frequency of the transducer, it not only affects the experimental effect, but even damages the equipment when the deviation is large.
In the case of pressurization, the material surfaces are rubbed against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers. Its advantages are fast, energy-saving, high fusion strength, good conductivity, no sparks, and near-cold processing.
1. Short welding time, ultrasonic automatic sewing free needle thread, save the trouble of frequent needle thread change, the sewing speed is 5 to 10 times of needle car quilting, the width is customized by the customer;
2. Because needles are not used, it avoids the situation of broken needles remaining in the material during the sewing process, eliminating hidden safety hazards, and belongs to a new generation of safety and environmental protection products;
3. There is no broken joint of traditional thread stitching, strong adhesion, clear embossing, the surface has a three-dimensional relief effect, and the product is more upscale and beautiful;
4. After processing, the finished product has no pinholes and no water seepage, and is more waterproof and warm-proof;
5. The use of a roller mold makes it easy to change molds. It can sew kaleidoscopic and complex patterns of discontinuity and symmetry, and can develop various flower patterns according to customer needs;
6. The machine has a high degree of automatic intelligence, and the infrared automatic edge alignment system can automatically correct the materials of each layer, so that the upper and lower materials are always aligned when sewing, the processing loss is low, and the product is more smooth and stable